Places to Eat in Hong Kong
Everyone asks me. The list could go on forever. I'll continue adding to it.
- •Australia dairy companyScrambled eggs
- •Yardbird / Ronin / Sunday's GrocerySame owners, all amazing food
- •Little BaoAsian fusion. Matcha green tea ice cream sandwiches (the bread is deep fried Bao, FML).
- •Tsui WahEverything on their top ten list. Especially the toasted bun with butter and condensed milk. The curry, fish ball noodle soup, and hainan chicken are good too.
- •North point egg waffles
- •Hui Lau Shan - mango coconut sago drinkWhy is there no mango or coconut emoji? Anyway, this is the sweetest, no artificial flavoring straight up mango blended deliciousness.
- •Via Tokyo - matcha green tea soft serve
- •Keung KeeOn Tin Lok Lane, in Wan Chai. Love the roast goose rice toppings.Suggested by @mignac