How do you avoid being a Guinea pig?
- •How do you find a compassionate care doctor for chronic pain?
- •It is considered "doctor shopping" when you see several different doctors trying to find the best fit for you.
- •With several ailments, I in-turn see several types of doctors but my main concern is a pcp and a pain specialist. I have documentation of all my conditions and am willing to undergo more testing.
- •With current federal laws and or ( mostly the doctors) I have to be nearly dead to get the medicine needed to function in a half way normal way.
- •My home has become a disaster area because of pain not allowing me to care for it properly. I am trying to live independently as much as I can.
- •My pcp will only focus on one or two things per visit and I have to rely on the kindness of others to help me on the day to day things.
- •I only eat once a day if I'm lucky because cooking is too painful.
- •I want to sleep all the time and the new medicine they put me on makes me extrémale depressed.
- •I am on lyrica ( for fybromyligia) neurotin ( for neuropathy) byduran and levimire ( for diabetes) anti- inflamitories, sinus medicine for allgeries, aniexity medication for panic attacks, a rescue inhaler for asthma, and two low dose pain meds.
- •Where do I turn for help?