Things I have discovered having moved to Edinburgh last week.
- •It rains a lot
- •It gets light earlier and stays light later
- •Mist is only cool if you don't like looking at mountains
- •Birthdays alone in unfamiliar city are as good as you make them.
- •Reading is still fun
- •Looking for work is still not fun.
- •Your new housemates judgement over you finding work is you projecting your own judgement about you finding work. Stop reading go get a job
- •Edinburgh is really beautiful and magic
- •I am very lonely