Crap My Niece Says
So my 26 year old niece/Goddaughter/adopted daughter has been visiting since Friday. And although she always makes me laugh with the things she comes off with - this visit produced some classics.
- •Come on Slow-Pochio!The name she gave to her miniature dachshund when he was taking too long to eat his dinner.
- •That's a hard no.Apparently there are two types of no's. The "soft no" which means it might turn into a yes and the "hard no" which is pretty much the equivalent of a "hell no!"
- •Is your a#% jealous of the s#%^ that's coming out of your mouth?A retort one gives to someone who's obviously bullsh#%ing you.
- •Carole. That's a fable. You're fibbing.Her retort when I told her if I had a choice between white wine and not drinking I might not drink.
- •You should make a list about the fables you tell.Muttered as I was - unbeknownst to her - writing the item above this on the list.