My Emoji Wish-List
Emojis I've searched for and couldn't find on my standard emoji keyboard resulted in a missing emoji list in my "notes" - so when I finally create "CarolEmoji's" I will remember to include them. Here's the list to date...and why I was searching for them. Please add yours!
- •ScarfAs in "fashion scarf" which I was describing as part of the outfit I was wearing out one fall evening.
- •TurtlenecksWhat I was packing for a winter week at the beach.
- •MittensWas asking if I should bring cold weather gear to our annual St. Patrick's Day in NYC.
- •UggsTelling someone it's finally warm enough that I can pack them away till fall.
- •String CheeseSharing my food contribution to an upcoming girls trip.
- •Bat (Thee animal - not sports equipment.)Telling my BFF that her and my husband are like them because they hate too much light in a room.
- •KayakSuggesting to a friend what we need to use in the bay at their beach house this summer.
- •PianoNeeded this when I was seeing my first Billy Joel concert.
- •BaconLetting the husband know what I was cooking for dinner.
- •White WineBack when I only drank white the red wine emoji just wasn't cutting it. It's all good now.
- •A Baby GirlFor my niece...aka my Baby Girl. The only baby emoji is a boy.