10 Facts About Me
Just so you get to know me a little better, stranger.
- •I don't have a middle name.Some people seem to find it odd that I wasn't given a middle name. No one in my immediate family actually has a middle name. It just isn't a thing for us.
- •I was once interviewed for a Pervian TV show.It was the summer of 2007 and I was on a class trip to Washington D.C. for the Fourth of July. Since I spoke Spanish, they asked me how I usually spent my Fourth of July holidays. I've never seen the footage.
- •I've never had Starbucks.I'm oddly proud of this. Not in the, "I only drink ~real~ coffee" way. I've just never had the urge to stop by. Also, I hear it expensive.
- •A few dislikes are: watermelon, Butterfingers, Kevin Bacon.Watermelon because I ate it so much as a kid that now I'm over it. Butterfingers because I was eating one on a road trip when I was about eight and got so sick that I never ate one ever again. Kevin Bacon because, well look at him.
- •I was born in Mexico.I was born in Northern Mexico and I've lived in Texas my whole life.
- •Neil Gaiman has tweeted me twice.And I cried twice. Both were to wish my a happy birthday.
- •I can't swim.I just never learned. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •I'm a budding book hoarder.My TBR pile is taller than I am. And it's starting to become a problem. I have no room for my books at my parents' home or my apartment.
- •Winter is my favorite season.If you blink, you'll miss winter in Texas. That's how quick it passes us by, but I still enjoy it. It's the only time I get any sort of relief from my allergies. Plus, I'm a cardigan and sweater type of gal.
- •I'm an INFJ.According to the Myers-Briggs personality test.