When I Get To Brighton
I went to university in Brighton. Now, 20 years later I'm finally returning there, for good.
- •Visit Sussex University campusAnd probably realise how little time spent there after moving out of halls
- •Find a decent coffee shop that sells vanilla lattesSo apparently vanilla latte isn't cool so none of the decent coffee shops actually sell it. However I refuse to spend the rest of my life drinking second rate coffee from Cafe Nero.
- •Find a co-working spaceThinking of The Skiff.
- •Run along the sea front every morningI've written it here so I have to do it
- •Visit the car boot / flea market at the Marina
- •Attend a Hungry Years rock nightI used to work here in and loved the place. Now it's back and I'm expecting it to be pretty awful tbh but it's worth a look.
- •Get along to Stay Beautiful club night at Sticky Mikes
- •Check out Spellbound at Komedia
- •Get a ticket for Great Escape (maybe?)
- •Find a decent bakery
- •Cheeky pints in ...White Rabbit, Dead Wax Social