When I Get To Brighton
I went to university in Brighton. Now, 20 years later I'm finally returning there, for good.
- 1.Visit Sussex University campusAnd probably realise how little time spent there after moving out of halls
- 2.Find a decent coffee shop that sells vanilla lattesSo apparently vanilla latte isn't cool so none of the decent coffee shops actually sell it. However I refuse to spend the rest of my life drinking second rate coffee from Cafe Nero.
- 3.Find a co-working spaceThinking of The Skiff.
- 4.Run along the sea front every morningI've written it here so I have to do it
- 5.Visit the car boot / flea market at the Marina
- 6.Attend a Hungry Years rock nightI used to work here in and loved the place. Now it's back and I'm expecting it to be pretty awful tbh but it's worth a look.
- 7.Get along to Stay Beautiful club night at Sticky Mikes
- 8.Check out Spellbound at Komedia
- 9.Get a ticket for Great Escape (maybe?)
- 10.Find a decent bakery
- 11.Cheeky pints in ...White Rabbit, Dead Wax Social