THINGS I SAW ON MY DRIVE FROM WILLIAMSBURG VA TO NASHVILLE TN
what a time to be alive
- •A place called 'Hungry Mother State Park' - I will now move there and never leave.
- •A CRACKER BARREL billboard that said 'We like to grapple with fresh pineapple!' - Needless to say I will never be the same.
- •A road named 'Virginia Creeper Trail' - Spent a solid 45 mins of this ten-hour trip trying to figure out the story behind this title. I did not succeed.
- •A restaurant named General Lee's BBQ - After seeing its sign, I lightly chuckled at the thought of them serving the charred meat of Union soldiers. This was followed by the somber realization that I should probably see a therapist.
- •A billboard that simply read 'Surely I come quickly - Jesus' - This caused me to laugh out loud like the 12-year-old I am.
- •A surprising amount of TN wineries. An unsurprising amount of TN porn shops.
- •Ten hours of my life that I will never, ever get back.