15 WAYS TO MESS WITH PEOPLES MINDS
A compilation of ideas from the wonderful community of reddit.
- •Occasionally misspell words in sentences.
- •Hold the door for someone when he is an awkwardly long distance away.
- •When talking with them, stop them mid sentence and ask "...Have you been crying?"
- •Rotate their tv/computer screen a bit to the left every time you visit.
- •Reply "nice to see you again" when you meet them for the first time.
- •Look over their shoulder when they enter their phone passcode, then, within earshot, work their passcode into a phone conversation.
- •Every so often, replace "m" with "rn".
- •When ordering fast food and they ask for a name, give the name of the person asking, regardless of gender.
- •Use "bing" as a verb instead of "Google".
- •If having a cigarette and someone asks to bum one, reply "sorry, I don't smoke".
- •Look at someone's ear instead of into their eyes.
- •Say "no pun intended" after a normal statement in conversation.
- •Reply "I don't get it?" and ask for elaboration to a sexist/racist/gossipy statement.
- •Ask someone "have you ever had that creepy déjà vu feeling?" then ask them the same thing a week later.