5 BEST BOOZY BRUNCHES IN LA
These places not only offer the most delicious brunch bites but well crafted brunch cocktails. They're essentially my fave spots.
- •TerrineRyan Wainwright's day drinking program goes beyond the mere mimosa. We're talking a well crafted White Russian and a daiquiri to die for.
- •Scopa Italian RootsThis is where cocktail enthusiasts brunch thanks to the cocktail stylings of Steve Livigni and Pablo Moix.
- •AOCBarman Christiaan Rollich creates gourmet cocktails inspired by the kitchen and using farmers market fresh ingredients.
- •Tasting KitchenYou gotta line up early for brunch here and you're lucky if you score a seat at the bar. So many delicious day drinking options by Justin Pike.
- •CadetThe brunch cocktail menu by Gabriella Mlynarczyk offers a great variety from hair of the dog cocktails like the savory Bloody Caesar to stirred cocktails like the Cafe Amer.