LA RESTAURANTS THAT HAVE KILLER COCKTAIL PROGRAMS
When cocktails are as important to you as food
- •Belcampo Meat Co.Outside of the box cocktail program with a Gold Rush made with edible gold, sangrita lollipops, Ramos Gin Fizz with cereal milk.
- •TerrineLovely classic inspired cocktails that range from an elegant Gibson to a fun Grasshopper.
- •BestiaThe drink creators work closely with the kitchen to create innovative food-friendly cocktails.
- •AOCSure, lots of bars make their own infusions but barman Christiaan Rollich makes his own gin, whipped cream, coffee liqueur. His cocktails are inventive and food-friendly.
- •RedbirdIf you want a lesson in cocktail history this is the place to go with delicious but forgotten classics showcased alongside Chef Fraser's cuisine.
- •Gracias MadreBarman Jason Eisner makes drinking REALLY fun with his program: boozy popsicles, matcha boba cocktail and sparkling margaritas.
- •Black MarketSuggested by @EmilyK
- •Faith & FlowerSuggested by @janetanne
- •EveleighSuggested by @film114
- •The Corner Door