Things to Do in Houston
Tried and true things to do in the 4th largest city in the US
- •The Theater DistrictThe Wortham Center (ballet and opera), Jones Center for the Performing Arts (concerts and the symphony), the Hobby Center (Broadway touring shows and Theatre Under The Stars), and the Alley Theater (plays).
- •The Museum DistrictThe Houston Museum of Fine Art, The Menil Collection, The Rothko Chapel, and The Museum of Natural History
- •Hermann ParkThe Miller Outdoor Theatre and Houston Zoo
- •ShoppingRice Village, Highland Village, River Oaks, and the Galleria
- •CinemasSundance Cinema (indie films), Edwards Greenway (new releases), River Oaks Theatre (vintage cinematic charm), and Studio Movie Grill or Alamo Drafthouse (eat-in movie watching).
- •Johnson Space CenterJust a short drive toward Galveston, it's a great day trip for kids and families.