AMAZING TV EPISODES YOU SHOULD GO WATCH RIGHT NOW
I'll try to stick to stand-alone episodes to avoid spoilers
- •Doctor Who - "Blink"Young Carey Mulligan up against the infamous weeping angels, guys! For those who can't stomach Doctor Who (what's wrong with you?), the Doctor's barely in this episode, and it's not too sci-fi-y.
- •Friends - "The One That Could Have Been"There are too many great Friends episodes to name just one, but I just love this two-parter. Not sure why the whole Rachel/Joey fantasy storyline became a reality later down the line.
- •Buffy the Vampire Slayer - "Once More With Feeling"This episode is one of the most enjoyable hours of TV ever. I don't care if you don't like musicals or don't like Buffy (again what's wrong with you?). The music is so good that I'm singing the entire episode to myself right now for the umpteenth time. This is a musical episode if you didn't catch that.
- •Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long BlogWhile we're on the topic of Joss Whedon written musicals, you have to watch this one if you haven't yet. All three parts together are roughly 45 minutes, so the same length as one TV episode. It's hilarious and poignant and stars Neil Patrick Harris. To your Netflix, away!
- •SpongeBob SquarePants - "Chocolate with Nuts"This is the funniest episode of SpongeBob ever. The screaming chocolate guy is reason enough to watch. As a side note, I love that my iPhone knows and autocorrects my capitalization errors to SpongeBob. Pop culture awareness!
- •Family Guy - "Wasted Talent"This early episode includes gems such as Pawtucket Pat's beer factory, chumba wumbas, the first time Peter fell and clutched his knee saying "shh ahh" for 20 hours, and a Twilight Zone reference at the end. FG was all downhill from here.
- •Game of Thrones - The Rains of CastamereMwahahahaha watch it if you dare. But don't if you don't watch GoT because spoilers. Actually maybe just don't anyway.