BEST CUPCAKE PLACES IN CHICAGO RANKED
I actually did a taste test. This is not a drill.
- 1.Sweet Mandy B'sGet their vanilla/vanilla. I know it sounds boring, but I've never had such a deliciously fluffy cupcake with perfectly sweet frosting. I actually hate that I'm in LA and can't get this right now.
- 2.SprinklesUnoriginal, yes, but still great. It's Sprinkles so enough said.
- 3.Molly's CupcakesAsk a lot of people in Chicago, and they'll argue that Molly's is the best. I disagree because I don't like whipped buttercream frosting (it only tastes good if it's clogging my arteries). Still their Ron Bennington cupcake is pretty amazing with its chocolate peanut butter deliciousness.
- 4.Flirty CupcakesThe cupcakes are kind of meh, but Flirty gets a bonus for being on a truck and bringing the cupcakes to me in Evanston.
- 5.Magnolia BakeryAgain unoriginal, and for some reason, I think the cupcakes taste a little like cardboard. If you go here, just get the banana pudding.
- 6.Swirlz CupcakesI was extremely underwhelmed.