BEST OLD SCHOOL NICKELODEON CARTOONS
Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nick Nickelodeon
- •RugratsI have such fond memories of this classic. Sure it started going downhill once Dill came on board, but it had a really great run. I loved spending Saturday morning with Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, and even Angelica.
- •Rocket PowerThis show is about a group of super cool, insanely athletic kids who surf, skateboard, and shred up a fun looking beach town that I only recently realized is Venice, CA. Even Sam, the "non-athletic" one, could do way more stunts than I could ever accomplish in a lifetime.
- •Hey Arnold!This show was just the greatest.. Featuring a group of eclectic city kids with the level-headed (and football headed) Arnold at the center. This show also got really real sometimes with characters such as Stoop Kid or the pigeon man.
- •CatDogIn hindsight, this show was pretty disturbing. How the hell did they go to the bathroom? Still, it was so much fun watching the antics of crazy Dog and stuffy Cat. Also Winston was awesome.
- •DougJust thinking about this show is getting the opening song stuck in my head. I'm sure we all remember our favorite, sweater-vest wearing kid, his alter-ego Quailman, and a bunch of other multi-colored kids.
- •Fairly Odd ParentsIf you don't remember, this show is hilarious. Cosmo and Wanda were laugh out loud funny, and my favorite storylines always involved that Snape-like teacher who essentially had a seizure every single time he said "fairy god parents."
- •SpongeBob SquarePantsThis show is miraculously still on the air, so not sure if it qualifies as "old school." I don't really care because I'm obsessed with it. There's a reason it's lasted for so long, and it's probably still one of the weirdest, funniest shows on air.
- •Angry BeaversThis show was fun because Norbert was just the coolest. Everyone wanted to be him. Poor spastic, loser Daggett.
- •Ahhhhhhh!!! Real MonstersI loved watching the crazy antics of weird-looking monsters. They were so soft at heart! Plus they had cool names like Ickis, Oblina and Krumm.
- •Rocko's Modern LifeLooking back, I think there was a lot of stuff in this show that went way over my head as a kid. I really loved it anyway, and it taught me what a wallaby is. Also just found out that many of the same creators went on to do SpongeBob! I'd like to shake their hands.
- •Ren & StimpySuch good satire. Was at times terrifying. Made me confused with raunchy humor and sexual innuendo that I then I looked up and knew about before all my friends.Suggested by @maddiecalls