BEST SONGS FROM THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW SOUNDTRACK
I've never been to a midnight showing... I just really really like the music.
- •Time WarpRidiculously catchy and weirdly sexual? This song will get stuck in your head for days, but that's okay because it's so much fun to dance to.
- •Hot Patootie - Bless My SoulAnother extremely catchy one. I know it's hard to take someone who calls himself Meatloaf seriously, but his voice is genuinely great.
- •Science Fiction/Double FeatureI love the lyrics, the lips, the melody, and all the fun references to old sci-fi movies. Did you know that's Richard O'Brien singing, NOT a woman??
- •Sweet TransvestiteTim Curry rocks my world. I'm obsessed with him and everything he's ever been in. No one can perform and sell this song like he does.
- •I'm Going HomeThis song is really beautiful. Yes, I know it's all an ironically funny movie, but this song brings some poignancy.
- •Dammit JanetHehe Brad and Janet are such squares. I love this song.
- •Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch MeSusan Sarandon's wavery vocals make this song the greatness that it is. We all just want our own creature of the night, right?
- •There's a Light (Over at the Frankenstein Place)This song has a really good melody and is very enjoyable. I know it's not necessarily the song people think of when it comes to this film, but give it another listen. Good stuff.
- •Fanfare/Don't Dream It, Be ItOkay this song is definitely sexual, not that the weird orgy happening in the pool at this point in the movie is trying to hide that fact.
- •EddieI just love the Dr. Strangelove-like Dr. Scott singing this song in his German accent. Also catchy in a 1950s doo wop kind of way.