BOOKS I STARTED BUT NEVER FINISHED (USUALLY NOT BECAUSE I DIDN'T LIKE THEM)
Emphasis on the usually.
- •The Hobbit by J.R.R. TolkienI got kind of bored.
- •Moby Dick by Herman MelvilleAlso got bored.
- •Great Expectations by Charles DickensI loved the story but was not a fan of the writing. I read a plot synopsis instead.
- •Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt VonnegutI just started this book at too busy of a time. I want to go back to it.
- •The Sword In The Stone by T.H. WhiteMeh whatever.
- •Go Down, Moses by William FauknerI think I was too young when I first tried this book. I really do think I'd like it now though.
- •Scott Pilgrim by Bryan Lee O'MalleyI'm obsessed with the movie by @edub, and I was enjoying the source material too until I lost it somewhere. I just never picked it up again.
- •Go Set A Watchman by Harper LeeI just hold To Kill A Mockingbird too near and dear to my heart.
- •Love In The Time Of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia MarquezA Hundred Years Of Solitude is one of my favorite books, but for some reason, I just couldn't get into this one.
- •Fifty Shades Of Grey by E.L. JamesBoring boring boring, even with all the sex. Anastasia was super annoying.