DR. BUNGER OR: HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND FINISH MOBY DICK
A whale of a book
- •This title is a lie. I never fucking finished it.
- •Let's call it aspirational, shall we?
- •Truly, this has been haunting me for years. I love classic books, and Moby Dick is supposed to be the best!
- •If you've finished it, is all the whaling crap worth wading through?
- •I genuinely like the characters and the story, you know, when Melville doesn't start classifying different types of sperm whales.
- •Isn't the term "bosom buddies" hilarious?
- •Finishing this book feels as if I'm chasing an impossible to catch whale.
- •I suppose in a sense I AM Ahab.
- •Does giving up make me a bad reader?
- •I shall defeat you one day, you beast!
- •I feel like this may have been Herman Melville's intention the whole time when he wrote the book. #symbolism
- •I searched online for a doctor character in Moby Dick just so I could use this title.