GROSS SOUNDING TERMS THAT EXIST IN OUR VERNACULAR
I've defined them for you.
- •Shit stormNot literally pieces of poop flying around in a tornado. Can be used to describe a mess of a situation.
- •Meat sweatsWhen you eat so much meat that you get sweaty and uncomfortable while your body tries to digest it. Sometimes happens with food that does not contain meat.
- •Stick up your assThis would be incredibly painful in real life, I assume. Describes someone who is very strict and inflexible.
- •Puke coloredIn my experience, puke doesn't have just one color, but some terms aren't always logical. Usually describes a dark green, unappealing color. Similar in shade to the vomit in The Exorcist.
- •Blood is thicker than waterObviously it is, and this brings all sorts of gross imagery to mind. It means that family is more important than friends.
- •VomitrociousDescribes something that is so atrocious that you could figuratively vomit. Can be used to describe this non-word.
- •I will cut youCan be used as a literal threat, but is more often used to imply that you will defeat someone in some sort of competition or battle of wits.
- •Blowing a gasketA weird and disgusting way to describe having some sort of angry meltdown.
- •Pie holeMeans mouth but makes me think of a butt hole. This might be my own weird thing.
- •Pit stainsJust a fact of life and happens to all humans that are not part cyborg or Emma Watson (I just feel like she doesn't get them). Smelly, moist stains on your shirt caused by the sweat in your armpits. Unfortunately visible to those around you. Ew.