NEW DOCTOR WHO COMPANIONS RANKED IN ORDER OF AWESOMENESS
Only including the main ones. Sorry Mickey, you don't count.
- •Amy Pond and Rory WilliamsThese two go hand-in-hand. Amy is sassy and brave and a fantastic match to travel with the Doctor, and Rory is romantic and way cooler than he seems at first. I cried like a baby first when they permanently got sent back in and second when hallucination Amy came back right before the 11th Doctor's regeneration.
- •Rose TylerAh the first companion of the new series and the 10th Doctor's true love (though hardcore Whovians apparently weren't too pleased about that). I loved her even when her accent got really weird when she came back in season 4.
- •Donna NobleThis woman was hilarious (minus her weird appearance in the mediocre episode "The Bride"). It was very refreshing to have a strictly platonic companion after the love struck Martha. Her memory loss was devastating though, so I'm choosing to ignore that part of her run.
- •Martha JonesIf we're going by the criteria of who had the coolest life after the Doctor, Martha would be number 1. Alas, her time with the Doctor was a little dull. She never did escape Rose's shadow, and her unrequited love for the Doctor got tiresome.
- •Clara OswaldBut actually, who even likes Clara? Amy 4eva!