NINTENDO 64 GAMES YOU SHOULD REVISIT
Can we just agree that N64 was the best console ever?
- •Zelda: Ocarina of TimeBest. Game. Ever. Disagree with me and you lose. I was Saria for Halloween this year, and I only talked to people who knew who I was.
- •Mario 64This was the first game I ever played on N64. It's still a classic, even if the 3rd Bowser is too hard for me.
- •Super Smash Bros.I'm sure you've played the Wii version recently, but how long has it been since you've played the original?
- •Mario KartSee above. I liked Bowser's Caste more than Rainbow Road, by the way.
- •Mario PartySee the above two. This game still provides countless hours of fun and absurd amounts of anger.
- •GoldenEye 007Since Natalya might be one of the most annoying characters in video game history, just stick with multiplayer in this game.
- •Zelda: Majora's MaskNot as great as its predecessor, but still pretty awesome. Did anyone else's eyes water when watching Skull Kid's story in a cutscene? That shit is sad.
- •Donkey Kong 64The rap at the beginning makes turning on this game worth it. Please don't skip that part, whatever you do.
- •Banjo-KazooieI may have been the only person to ever play this game. Whatever, it was fun and I like puzzles. You're actually looking for literal puzzle pieces in this game.