PHOTOS THAT INSTANTLY MAKE ME SKEPTICAL OF PEOPLE
I'm not saying that all people who take these types of pictures suck. I'm just saying they might suck.
- •Solo selfiesThere was some study that said that guys who take selfies are sociopaths. I can't look at selfies the same way again.
- •Shirtless picturesCool you're ripped. And conceited maybe? Or you're possibly just showing pride in your body, which is great, but I'm still skeptical of you.
- •Pictures of your protein shake next to running shoesGreat, you work out. Cool. I'm insecure now.
- •Pictures of your frappuccino next to running shoesThis picture is made infinitely worse if you have a caption like "just ran 7 miles. #earnedit."
- •Solo mirror selfiesThis is somehow worse than a normal selfie for reasons I'm not sure of.
- •Solo mirror shirtless selfiesI'm more than just a little skeptical of you.
- •People who don't smile in any picturesIt's just a little unsettling to me, okay?
- •Picture of your baby instead of youSuggested by @erichutchinson
- •Selfie with your baby crying in the background.No, really. This happens.Suggested by @EricElkins