REASONS I AM GRATEFUL FOR LISTAPP AND THIS AMAZING COMMUNITY
- •Everyone is friendly and openI was having some major social anxiety before the party, but the second I got there, I felt comfortable talking with every one of you. You're all great! This goes for interactions I've had on lists too.
- •It reminds me I like to writeI used to love writing, but somewhere in the wake of college and real life, I stopped doing it for pleasure. Now, writing lists all the time has reminded me why I used to write in the first place. ListApp is the perfect medium for organizing my ideas.
- •I've learned so much from all of youYou are all intelligent, hilarious, thoughtful, and bring so much knowledge and your own unique skills to the table. Reading lists is not only a pleasure, but it's also informative!
- •Everyone here is supportive
- •I feel like I'm part of a cultWhy is this a good thing? Well, when the cult is this awesome...
- •It's a really positive environment
- •It's made me a better writerBelieve it or not, writing lists all the time has actually improved my writing abilities. It also doesn't hurt that I want to sound intelligent for all you brainiacs out there.
- •ListApp is a great place to discover new acquaintances and friendsYes I'm sappy. No I don't care.