REASONS WHY I LIKED FIFTY SHADES OF GREY (THE MOVIE)
I never read the book and I don't plan to
- •Jamie Dornan running
- •It reminds me of The Bachelor. In fact it's practically the same thing.
- •Jamie Dornan eating that toast - sexiest part of the movie
- •Danny Elfman's bouncy score
- •Dakota Johnson and her masterful lip-biting
- •Anastasia wasn't nearly as horrible as an example for women as I thought she'd be.
- •I actually kind of liked Anastasia.
- •Jamie Dornan's abs
- •Christian picking Anastasia up at the piano and carrying her back to bed. *fans herself*
- •The weird slo-mo brush with a feather and then with a whip scene was like a cheap music video and hilarious.
- •Jamie Dornan creepily popping up at random locations where Anastasia is. I wish he did that to me.
- •Jokes like the playroom being for an Xbox. Oh Anastasia, your innocence slays me.
- •The fact that a sequel is in the works. Maybe with a few more Jamie Dornan peen peaks?