REASONS YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING UNBREAKABLE KIMMY SCHMIDT
It's a miracle!
- •The theme song is ridiculously catchy.No joke, it's been stuck in my head all day.
- •The humor is similar to 30 Rock, but still unique.Either way I was cracking up. Fans of 30 Rock will definitely be on board.
- •Pop culture jokes abound.I laughed really hard at a Kaiser Soze joke and then noticed my roommate didn't catch it. I felt cool.
- •It's just the right amount of goofy.Just wait until you get to the musical "Daddy's Boy."
- •The cameos are unreal.I don't want to spoil anything here, but trust me when I say there are some fantastic cameos. Watch to find out!
- •Tituss BurgessThat man can sing!
- •Ellie KemperIn someone else's shoes, Kimmy might have been annoying. Ellie is funny, adorable, and beyond lovable.
- •Holy crap, is that Carol Kane?This show includes some acting legends too!
- •It's got heart.This sounds cheesy, but it's a really joyful show, and you can't help but catch some of Kimmy's optimism.
- •It's all on Netflix.It's... Right... There! Just turn it on instead of Friends one day.
- •It will take you no time to watch.There are 13 half hour episodes in season 1. That's pretty much nothing, and I promise you'll be sad there's not more to watch.
- •Just because, okay?