Full disclosure (mostly)
- •First cheek kissIn kindergarten, there was this boy that loved to hug me for some reason. One day he went so far as to kiss my cheek. Scandalous.
- •First kiss with a girlAlso kindergarten. My friend and I were curious.
- •First boyfriendMy 6th grade crush, though my parents wouldn't let me actually go on any dates. He was my first snowball pick at my Bat Mitzvah.
- •First closed-mouth kiss with a boyIt was at camp right after 8th grade. It was 4th of July, and we kissed for ten seconds underneath the fireworks. I was given the nickname "Ten Secs" that summer.
- •First time making out with a boyNew Years Eve freshman year of high school. He was the cool camp friend of a guy in my friend group. I specifically remember him taking his gum out of his mouth right before... I was very excited when I realized what was happening.
- •First time making out with a girlIt was during game of spin the vibrator. A friend of mine had gotten me a pink, sparkly vibrator for my 18th birthday, and a group of us thought it would be a fun idea to play this interesting variation of spin the bottle.
- •First time making out with more than five people in one nightIt was during that game of spin the vibrator.
- •First time having sexThe story of how I lost my virginity deserves a list of its own. In short, it was with a "music producer" I met in LA one summer when I was here for an internship. I think he liked me because I was interested in the fact that he liked Dungeons and Dragons. I got bored with him after, which he did not take well at all. Essentially, I ended up having to lie that I went back to school way earlier than I did.