SONGS THAT HAVE GOTTEN STUCK IN MY HEAD OVER THE PAST WEEK
- •Climb Every MountainLady Gaga, you killed it at the Oscars, but seriously dammit! Also, it's not you I hear in my head.. It's the old warbling nun.
- •Hey JudeYeah it's a great song, but listen to it once and the "na na"s" won't leave your head for another 3 weeks. I learned the hard way.
- •The ET theme songOnce again I blame the Oscars. What makes it even worse is I tear up every time I hear this song. I'm currently crying at my desk.
- •Let It GoI didn't actually have this song stuck in my head until I started this list. Now it will there for all of eternity once again.
- •Rock and Roll All NiteI don't particularly like this song. In fact, I kind of hate it. This is why I should never listen to classic rock radio stations that feel the need to play it every five seconds.
- •Wishing You Were Somehow Here AgainIt's from Phantom of the Opera. Don't ask. I sing it sometimes when I'm alone in my car.