THE STAGES OF CHOOSING AN OUTFIT TO WEAR OUT
By "out" I mean to a bar, club, or party. Maybe the sometimes date too.
- •I know EXACTLY what I'm going to wear. No need to start getting ready too early.
- •Crap this doesn't look as good on as it did in my mind...
- •Ugh that other top that would have been perfect is stained.
- •Maybe no one will notice the stain?
- •Nope it's driving me crazy. Can't wear it.
- •Alright I'm trying on a dress.
- •Except now I look like I'm trying too hard and besides, it's like 5 degrees out.
- •Does it matter what shirt I'm wearing if I wear my cute new booties?
- •I'll go chic casual in a cotton t-shirt over jeans. I'm a cool girl now.
- •Eeeeh not so cool. I look like I'm going to a baseball game, but not as one of those sexy baseball girls who can really pull off the sporty look.
- •These jeans are doing nothing good for my thighs...
- •Okay screw this. Back to outfit one. I'm starting my makeup now so I can't change.
- •Alright, makeup is done with ten minutes to spare.
- •I still really don't like this outfit.. Can I carefully take it off without smudging makeup on it?
- •Fuck it, I'm putting on sweatpants on watching Netflix (which actually creates a whole new dilemma... THE STAGES OF BROWSING NETFLIX FOR A MOVIE )