THINGS I'M GOING TO DO EVERY WEEKEND UNTIL I DON'T
My weekends are reserved for Netflix, and I'm not sure why I ever try to tell myself otherwise.
- •Clean my room/change my sheetsI'm an animal.
- •Study for the GREI barely want to take it anymore, plus studying after college is haaaaard.
- •Get my eyebrows waxedI repeat, I'm an animal.
- •Grocery shopOnly when I'm living on stale almonds and pickles does this finally happen.
- •Do laundryAnimals don't wear clean underwear.
- •Cook for the weekOops didn't grocery shop. I guess this can't happen.
- •Wash my hairAt least it's curly and doesn't get greasy, so I can get away with it.
- •Skype that friend that I keep telling I'll SkypeCan we reschedule again? I'm just soooo busy avoiding the other things I need to do.
- •Put the duvet I had dry cleaned back on the bedYou may be asking how I both dropped off and picked it up from the dry cleaners in the first place when I'm clearly lazy as shit. The duvet sat at the cleaners for a good 3 months, to answer your question.
- •Do a planned, fun activity, i.e. that living social deal for pirate dinner theater.I fucking love pirates. I blame the people I invited who were less than gun-ho that we haven't gone yet.