THINGS THAT ONLY STAY CLUTTER-FREE FOR ABOUT SIX DAYS AFTER I TIDY UP
Then it all goes to hell.
- •My closetNo joke, I have spent four hours before going through my entire closet, folding every article of clothing I have. A week later, all my shirts and pants are stuffed in messily again.
- •My deskWhere did all this paper come from?? I don't even use paper! Why is it everywhere????
- •My roomThe floor will only be visible for six days at a time. Then it somehow becomes invisible for six months.
- •My carBetween my yoga mat, different coats for different types of coats for all types of weather, old coffee cups, and other crap that somehow appeared, I barely have room for passengers.
- •My purseEvery time I clear the clutter out in my purse, gum wrappers, loose change, and more paper (seriously, is there some paper manufacturer punking me?) quickly weigh it down again.
- •My clean laundry basketNot sure when I decided to stop folding my clothes and just live out of a plastic bin. My closet really shouldn't be as messy as it is considering.