THOUGHTS AFTER READING THE ZOLA TWITTER STORY
If you aren't familiar with the story, you can read it here http://m.imgur.com/a/WDwyW
- •WTF mate.. Is this actually true??The plot twists and character development are insane.
- •I came away rooting for Zola.She's pretty badass, and it's cool that she's so openly sharing this crazy story.
- •But at the same time, she kind of fucked over Jess...In and out of the story. Couldn't she at least have changed her name?
- •Has anyone heard of this "Z" guy getting arrested?According to Zola, it was some big news when it happened. This would lend some credibility to her own story.
- •It's interesting how Twitter can be a platform for long form storytelling.I've never seen anything like this before, but I bet this may set the stage for future narratives.
- •I feel like a lot of illegal stuff happened if this is all true.Isn't Zola indicting herself? Considering she was pimping out a woman...
- •Apparently she deleted the tweets, so she maybe didn't want this to blow up.That's what you get for publicly sharing your story in a creative way.
- •How long until the movie comes out?I'm shocked Deadline hasn't reported a casting announcement yet.