THOUGHTS WHILE TRYING THE OCULUS RIFT
Spoiler alert: it's trippy.
- •Awkward... I know everyone is watching me but it's very hard to be aware of the outside world.
- •Literally I am not on Earth anymore. The noise canceling headphones are helpful here.
- •Wohh I'm getting butterflies as if I'm ACTUALLY flying through space!
- •How does this device have full on peripheral vision?? I can turn my head and see something that wasn't in my vicinity before.
- •Immersed. Gone. What is my life? Can I never go back please?
- •Okay landing on some sort of space station. I think it's ending 😢.
- •I'm guessing this thing will cost about 5 bajillion dollars, so I'm sure I won't be trying it again in a while.
- •I WANT TO PLAY MARIO KART WEARING AN OCULUS RIFT!
- •All in all, a successful product, I think.