TIMES I GET ESPECIALLY HUNGRY
Other than always
- •WorkEspecially that last hour right before lunch. Mostly though I'm just bored and want to eat constantly at my desk.
- •While I watch TVTV shows just aren't as good without some sort of snack (preferably chocolate).
- •During long, all-day seminarsYou know what I'm talking about.. Those leadership seminars, orientations, etc that are about 8 hours long and break around 1pm for lunch. The first half I can't pay any attention because I really want lunch.
- •At airportsMaybe it's just all the food and candy options plus the long periods of waiting and doing nothing. I will hit up the food court and the nearest Hudson News for plane snacks.
- •Beach vacationsThere is something about sitting in the sun all day without moving that really makes me look forward to the next meal. I always need chips and guac with my piña colada to tide me over before then.
- •Right before the main course comesYes I know.. Everyone is obviously hungry, but I'm truly a bear during this time. My eyes are constantly darting around looking for the food, and I am irritable and can't concentrate on conversations.
- •At Whole FoodsIf I wasn't hungry walking in, I most definitely will be five minutes later.
- •Reading Harry PotterThe descriptions of the feasts are enough alone to make me want to go to Hogwarts. Once, my sisters and I made a Harry Potter themed dinner complete with butter beer and our own weird version of treacle tart. Needless to say it didn't taste as good as the books described the food to be.