TV PILOTS I'VE SEEN A MILLION AND A HALF TIMES WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE NEW TO THE SHOW
If I don't force people to sit down and watch the shows I love, how do I know they ever will?
- •Game of ThronesThis pilot is fantastic and does a great job hooking people on the show right from the get go. I could basically quote every scene I've seen it so many times.
- •Buffy the Vampire SlayerIf I have to sit through this one any more times... But if it will get you to watch Buffy, I'll do it.
- •The TudorsI used to be OBSESSED with this show, and I wanted everyone else to be into the period sex drama too. That scene of Henry Cavill sleeping with the nameless brunette girl... I could watch his ass all day.
- •Black MirrorActually it's not the pilot I've seen a million and a half times; it's that second episode "15 Million Merits," which is a great introduction into the Black Mirror universe. Now I have that version of "I Have a Dream" stuck in my head.
- •Doctor Who (2005)I spend the majority of time during this episode telling people "it gets better.. I promise!"
- •Mad MenWhat's weird about this one is that I'm only in the middle of season two now. I watched all of season one about six years ago, got bored, and stopped. At the time of watching the first season though, I tried to get all my friends on board and watched the pilot over and over. Now I'm really into it again, so maybe I'll end up watching the pilot a few more times.
- •CarnivaleSuch a short-lived, really awesome show! I want everyone to get as excited as I used to be about it.
- •Once Upon a TimeOkay yes, this show has gone off the deep end, but the first season is wonderful in an "I ❤️ Disney" kind of way. I've tried to sell this show on people so many times, hence the continuous re-watching of the pilot.
- •True BloodAnother show that went a bit off the deep end into batshit crazy land, but first couple of seasons, man! I don't think I can ever watch the pilot again though, so sorry if you want to share this one with me.
- •Friday Night Lights"It's not about football!" I say every time.Suggested by @fisackerly
- •AliasIt's so fantastic and will make you understand Jennifer Garner in a new way.Suggested by @Abby