TV SHOWS I'M EXCITED ARE COMING BACK SOON
It's been a long year
- •Game of Thrones - April 12thI CAN'T WAIT AHHHHHH!!! I hear even book readers will be surprised with the upcoming season. Honestly I hardly even remember the 4th and 5th book so I'm going in pretty much completely in the dark! Yay!
- •Orphan Black - April 18thThere are so many reasons you should watch this show that I should probably just make a separate list. Tatiana Maslany is a powerhouse actress, and I'm also excited for all the male clones. Ari Millen is hot, which doesn't hurt.
- •Orange is the New Black - June 12thDon't try to make plans with me that weekend because I'll be busy chilling with Piper, Alex, Pousay, and crew. Not Larry and Polly though.. Good riddance.
- •Married at First Sight - March 17thI know you're judging me on this one, but don't until you watch it. It's ridiculously entertaining to watch people get married the first time they meet each other and then try to make it work. It also feels a little more "real" than other reality shows, but who knows.
- •American Crime - tonightI'm breaking the rules and sticking on a premiering show, just because I'm really excited for it, and it premieres tonight! John Ridley (12 Years a Slave) is the creator, and the reviews have been pretty positive so far. I'm hopeful.