WHO I'D INVITE TO BE PART OF MY PIRATE GANG
Thanks for the request @rhvrabec. I'll consider allowing you a spot in my pirate gang.
- •Amal ClooneyMrs. Clooney is a boss at everything she does, so let's add sea pillaging to the mix. Amal and I would rock as best friend pirates.
- •Princess ZeldaRemember in Wind Waker when Zelda was an ass-kicking pirate? Well, I want her aboard. Especially as Shiek, that girl can fight.
- •Xander HarrisXander will help keep up morale with his humor and loyalty. It doesn't hurt that he also has an eye patch now so will fit right in.
- •Ned StarkJust because we're pirates doesn't mean we don't have a code. Who better to help us abide by the pirate code than the honorable Ned Stark? He should bring that sword of his too.
- •UrsulaMy crew needs a sea creature on our side to act is a liaison. Davy Jones is boring, so let's go with the dopest sea witch out there.
- •Dwayne JohnsonWe need muscle in my gang. No one is going to fuck with my ship when we have The Rock on board.
- •Vladimir PutinI feel like if Vlad were to end up on board with a group of ragtag pirates, he'd learn the meaning of friendship, hard work, and love. Maybe that's all he really needed all along.
- •Johnny DeppI just think it would be funny to see the REAL Johnny Depp on a pirate ship. Something tells me he wouldn't be quite up to Jack Sparrow snuff. He can mop the poop deck.
- •Kristin StewartI just have a feeling she'd be a badass with a sword. Plus, KStew would really rock a pirate outfit.
- •Michel HuismanWhat's a pirate gang without a torrid love affair? That's where Michel Huisman comes in. I'm the badass captain, and he's the rogue first mate who breaks through my emotional barriers.
- •Bob DylanMy pirate crew will be needing a ship troubadour. Dylan can write lyrically brilliant songs about our adventures on the sea. We shall go down in history as the greatest pirate gang in the history of piratedom!