2017 New Year's Resolutions
- •Keep my side of the room cleanIt is literally a mixed pile of dirty and clean clothes 75% of the time. If I'd just put my clothes in the hamper or dresser when I go to bed, this wouldn't happen.
- •Read 12 new-to-me booksI used to read two books a week, now I rarely read and is like to get back into it. My current book counts.
- •Run consistently for February and MarchI used to run all year, then we moved to the top of a hill and I got lazy about running and joined a gym. I don't really run anymore because the gym is easier and I hate treadmills. I'm doing a 5 miler at the end of March and think I'll love running again if I give it a shot. If I don't, at least I know where I stand.
- •Be a more proactive friendI have one friend I make a regular effort to see. I'd like 2-3 more. I will contact others to make plans more often, and not hold grudges when they don't return my first text or call.
- •Be more productive with my time offUse my random days off to get some good cleaning done and have appointments that are generally a pain to do after work or on the weekend.