Christmas morning traditions
I'm in my 30s, married, no kids.
- •Wake up at 5:30My husband finally comes to bed after falling asleep on the couch during Rare Exports, our Christmas Eve tradition.
- •Try to fall back asleep
- •Give up and head downstairs to watch Christmas specials until my husband wakes up.Also bake cinnamon rolls that only I will eat.
- •Go to the kitchen for some water and wonder how it's such a mess when we haven't cooked in 2 days.
- •Put away clean dishes, wash dirty ones.Husband wakes up during this ordeal.
- •No Christmas specials for me.
- •Exchange stockings to reveal the selection of socks, candy, and personal car products.Wonder about the time my husband put chapstick on the grocery list. I've never in my life bought it for myself. I get at least 4 every Christmas.
- •Pack and get ready to go to my inlaws