THINGS I HAVE BEEN ASKED REPEATEDLY WHILE PREGNANT
When you are creating a human baby, people say the darnedest things.
- •Were you trying?
- •How many months?
- •Can I touch your belly?
- •Are you going to take time off work?
- •Do you want a boy or a girl?
- •Are you craving anything weird?
- •You are getting BIG/it's going to be a BIG baby. How much weight have you gained?
- •I'm glad you aren't letting yourself go. So many pregnant women let themselves go. Are you working out?
- •Are you allowed to drive a car?
- •You know you'll never sleep again, right?