Fave Quotes From the 1954 Classic, White Christmas
This movie is cult status for me. So hard to make a list of ten favorite quotes when there are so many amazing Bing zingers but I've narrowed it down with the help of @imhilton
- •Grab the cow. - Bob WallaceIn reference to the pitcher of milk.
- •I'm Bobby. - BobbyBobby then proceeds to give Bob a nice, clear tone.
- •My dear partner, when what's left of you gets around to what's left to be gotten, what's left to be gotten won't be worth getting, whatever it is you've got left.- Phil Davis
- •Bob Wallace: How do you do? Doris: Mutual, I'm sure.Why is there not more Doris in this film?
- •It took 15,000 men to take my place. - EmmaThe OG of "I'm not bossy, I'm the boss." Bow down to Emma.
- •Brother, you laid a Vermont volleyball. - BobThis list is pretty Bob heavy but he really does get all the best lines.
- •Miss Haynes, if you’re ever under a falling building and somebody runs up and offers to pick you up and carry you to safety, don’t think, don’t pause, don’t hesitate for a moment, just spit in his eye.-Bob
- •It's right in between, uh, between "ouch" and "boing". -BobV tasteful usage of onomonopia (sp?)
- •Hey, Sisco!- BobPretty sure this is a racial slur and also probably improvised by Bing.
- •Neck ties will be worn in this area!- the General
- •My mom just pulled out this handmade gem from like circa 2003. Like I said this movie is a way of life