Top 5 Casual Eats in Accra, Ghana
In my humble opinion, these are the best spots in the city to grab a bite in jeans and flip flops. But don't let the dress code fool you- the food is fantastic and may just inspire you to dress up for the occasion anyway.
- •Sunshine Salad Bar- Off Oxford Street, OsuThis is my favorite restaurant in all of Ghana. Excellent Indian food and bakery, happy staff, and lovely atmosphere.
- •Burger and Relish- near the Koala, OsuYou haven't really eaten in Osu until you've eaten at B and R. My faves include the Greek and Independence burger. Another location is opening near Silver Star Towers soon!
- •Josie's Cuppa Cappuccino- Airport ResidentialI could live here. Just cozy up with a book in one of their comfy chairs, order a Vietnamese iced tea and chicken tikka wrap, and live here forever.
- •Yard Bird- near Coca Cola roundabout, Spintex RoadHidden Gem of Accra- seriously don't know why more people don't go/ don't know about this place. Especially super array of tasty bevs, funky decor, and special promotions like on Fridays females drink for free!
- •Bosphurous- near the EcoBank in Cantonments/ LabodiThis is my favorite Sunday Brunch spot. Good food, good shisha, and soooo much free bread and hummus.