Historical Quotes That Lend Themselves Well to Filthy and Historically Inaccurate Fanfiction
- •"Watson, come here. I need you." -Alexander Graham Bell...he said with a leer in his voice.
- •"I came, I saw, I conquered." -Julius CaesarOh, I'll just bet you did.
- •"It does not matter how slow you go, so long as you do not stop." -ConfuciusSeriously, this stuff writes itself.
- •"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor RooseveltSafe word: United Nations General Assembly.
- •"Ay, there's the rub." -William ShakespeareWink, wink, nudge, nudge...
- •"Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington"I got your rapid growth right here..."
- •"I'm as strong as a bull moose and you can use me to the limit." -Theodore RooseveltMrs. Roosevelt was a very lucky woman.