Six Truly Surprising Slow-cooker Recipes
So sick of coming across click bait articles containing totally predictable content. Oh, really--beef stew? Chili? I never would have thought of that myself! Here are a few ideas your crockpot won't see coming.
- •Sprinkle some gravel in the bottom and warm your mittens on it to give your hands a toasty treat!
- •Tired of the same old potluck choices? Next time, simmer sardines and milk together and call it soup.
- •Cut up a copy of your favorite poem and let the individual words flutter from your fingers like snowflakes. Serve at room temperature.
- •Cook a single boneless, skinless chicken breast for ten hours with no additional ingredients. Use it to scrape rust from the underbody of your car.
- •Just pee in it, okay? Just fucking pee in it.
- •Place the slow cooker on a baking sheet and stick the whole damn thing in your oven. Roast overnight. When the firefighters arrive, shout "Surprise!"