My 8-year-old Self's Celebrity Crushes.
If was the year 2000....
- •LANCE BASSYep..... he was my favorite.... not a Justin girl. I had the posters on the wall and would sleep with a tshirt that had his face on it.
- •MICHAEL BALLI first was exposed to MB via a Andrew Lord Weber VHS with various music videos of people singing his songs. And MB sang "love changes everything" and boy did it. I was smitten. In 2012 I had the opportunity to meet MB, totally lost my cool. I explained the infatuation at the age of 8 and he seemed confused.
- •JASON DONAVANLater on in the same VHS this hunk dances around on a scooter with a rainbow robe. Joseph and the Technicolor Dream coat was LIFE CHANGING! "Any Dream will do" slayed my musical obsessions until I discovered High School Musical.
- •PAUL NEWMANThe dreamiest man to have ever lived my friends! I had pretty mature taste as a 8 yr old. I saw him in "cool hand Luke" and decided we were destined to be together. I didn't realize he was 75 at the time, but a girl can dream.
- •JONATHAN TAYLOR THOMASIf you were a girl with eyes in the 90's you get what I'm saying.
- •ERIK VON DETTENThis was at the start of my skater phase and I was still riding on the euphoric wave of the hit Disney channel original move "Brink!"
- •BRENDAN FEHRI loved me some Roswell. It was the perfect teen sci fi that prepared me to become obsessed with twilight.
- •JOSHUA JACKSONIT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED PACEY'S CREEK.