random things I've always wanted.
ONE DAY PEOPLE ONE DAY!
- •a tuxedoI want a tailored, fancy, lady tuxedo. And throw in a top hat and cane for fun. Why the bleep not.
- •Tailored suitI'm a business woman dammit. Also for more casual occasions when I feel the tuxedo would be too much. Very Diane Keaton.
- •Learn karateThose outfits looks damn comfortable and I want to add chopping a cinderblock in half with my bare hands to my list of party tricks. My mother always said that karate was for nerds, so that has hindered me. BUT ONE DAY!
- •Host my own talk show.Fallon/Ellen style show. Lots of singing segment. Plenty of games. I'd get to meet celebrities and hug them. ALSO I'd get a friggin theme song!
- •Food dehydratorI COULD MAKE JERKY!
- •RoombaIt's like a pet that cleans for you. I feel I would love it like I would a dog, and name it. Actually just thought of a name if I got one.... Miranda. Mir for short.
- •TRAMPOLINEIt has been a life long dream to have a trampoline! I asked every year for Christmas for one, and my parent made a joke out of this dream by purchasing me an exercise mini trampoline with a stabilizing bar. I stopped asking after that, but I WILL NEVER STOP WANTING ONE.