Favorite Ways to Eat My Favorite Food
Sweet potatoes are my all-time favorite food. If you "don't like them," you haven't cooked them right (i.e. marshmallow casserole)
- •Cajun-spiced WedgesAdds some spice to balance the sweetness.
- •Trying different varieties. Korean/Japanese is my favorite.Cubed and roasted with rosemary and salt is my go-to.
- •SpiralizedZoodles are still #1, but sweet potatoes are fun to spiralize too. (Recipe from Inspiralized blog)
- •Baked & stuffedThis coconut spinach & chickpeas with lemon recipe from The Kitchn is one of my favorites.
- •Turning sweet potato hash into a frittata crust(recipe from Sprouted Kitchen)