THOUGHTS WHILE ASSISTING AN ARREST
Spent my evening ID-ing suspects for the nicest police officers after calling 911 on a bike theft.
- •Are these guys really stealing a bike on a busy street corner??
- •Why is no one else reacting?
- •Does their lookout guy realize I'm calling 911?
- •Wow those cops really did arrive in minutes.
- •Wow a cop car arrived at my apartment really fast.
- •I need to explain to my landlord why I just got into a cop car.
- •Am I really sitting in a cop car?
- •Is this a bad time to text my boyfriend?
- •Can the suspect see me?
- •Did I just send somebody to jail?
- •YEA YOUR GUILTY BUTT IS GOING TO JAIL!
- •That's so nice, the cops are going to drive me home.
- •What in the world just happened???
- •I have to call my Mom.