WHAT WE ATE FOR THANKSGIVING DINNER
Spending the holidays with your boyfriend's family can be interesting. We made about 90% of the meal for 15 people.
- •TurchettaMy intense boyfriend NAILED it. Carved the breast out of the turkey, flattened it, covered in herbs/spiced, rolled it into a roulade, seared and roasted it. Golden and flavorful perfection!
- •Apple Cider Sangria and Pumpkin DaiquirisBoth of my Fall favorite cocktails
- •Roasted Veggie TartsGod bless @nytimes for this killer recipe. I'll be making this one at the earliest opportunity!
- •Caramelized Brussels SproutsOne of my boyfriend's annual dishes: Brussels and leeks
- •Challah and Apple StuffingI'm not sure I can go back to non-challah stuffing.
- •Pecan Pie BarsFirst time ever making these - everyone loved them, but the recipe needs some tinkering in my opinion.
- •Butternut Squash with Red Onion and TahiniImagine a hummus-like sauce spread over roasted squash and onions. Loved it.
- •Pecan and Apple SaladFigured we needed some sort of salad
- •Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, and French Silk PieNo elaboration needed. Just the standard version.