ARTISTS I LOVE
I'm into tons of different types of music. These are my favorites.
- •Emily VaughnThis girl is amazing. She only has a couple of songs out at the moment but they could not be any better. I'm waiting really patiently for her first EP and it's becoming impossible because she is just. that. good. Listen to "Better Off" and "Hollow" and you'll completely understand.
- •Jack JohnsonJack Johnson has been a favorite of mine for years. His music is so chill and so perfectly written. "On and On" is my absolute favorite album, probably because it's the one I listened to constantly years ago. I recommend "Better Together," "Flake," "Traffic in the Sky," "You and Your Heart," and basically every single song by him. He's just that good.
- •Al BairreAl Bairre has the indie-rock sound that I absolutely love. They're a band in South Africa and I die a little when I remember that because I so want to see them live. "Right Here in July," "Julia," and "Tunnels" are my favorites, but seriously everything they do is perfection.
- •Glass FaceWords cannot describe how much I'm obsessed with Glass Face. They have a cover of "Hotline Bling" and it is probably the best thing I have ever listened to. Ever. They're coming out with an EP called "You Are Nowhere" in two days and I seriously cannot wait any longer. Listen to "Hotline Bling" and you'll forget about Drake forever. And it's totally okay.
- •BØRNSI've only recently discovered BØRNS, and man, I was missing a whole lot. His voice and sound are just so amazing and I can't believe how good his album "Dopamine" is. Listen to "Electric Love" and you'll be in love.
- •Hailee SteinfeldHailee Steinfeld just recently released her EP "HAIZ" and if you haven't listened to it, you are missing out on life. It's very pop-oriented, but her voice is so so great. I'm in love with "You're Such A" and I admit that I blast it in my car at least twice a day. With the windows down. And I scream along. I am not ashamed.