MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD IN 1993
This explains a lot
- •Absolutely FabulousThat's so weird that I love drinking and fashion and am basically a large child with terrible decision making skills
- •Mystery Science TheaterI have always been the one poking holes in bad plots, terrible acting, and generally lampooning everything.
- •Kids in the HallSketch Comedy Heaven
- •Soap!Probably the biggest impression left on me was this show. I have forever been a sucker for a character driven family serial... Comedy and drama both accepted as long as the characters were deep and complex. This show about a bunch of lunatics is life. I have the entire DVD box set.
- •I was 9.... Where were my parents?
- •Also, thank you Comedy Central for your tv line up